Residents of Leechburg Borough are eligible for a FREE membership because we receive funding from your municipality.
Residents from neighboring areas may purchase an annual membership for only $6.00.
To obtain a new membership, please bring identification with you to the library. Acceptable forms of identification include a driver license, a photo identification card, or a utility bill showing your name and current address.
– Best-selling Books
– Classic Books
– Children's Books
– Large Print Books
– Public Computers
– Internet and Wi-Fi
– Public Meeting Space (tables and chairs to accomodate 50+ people)
– Printing and Copies ($.10/page)
– Exam Proctoring (speak to the librarian to schedule)
– Job Search and Resume Building: one-on-one help (speak to the librarian)
– Inter-library Loan – If we don't have what you are looking for, we can usually borrow it from another library.
– Library-by-Mail program – for residents who are permanently or temporarily homebound (no age requirement)