top of page

Armstrong Libraries Group

Public·720 members

(STREAMING!) Today: Atlanta Braves vs Philadelphia Phillies live free 12.10.2023

2 days ago — TBS will host Saturday's NLDS Game 2 between the Philadelphia Phillies and the Atlanta Braves, with first pitch set for 6:07 p.m. ET at Truist ...

But blisters can be annoying, and until the Braves confirm that he will be the starter, I’m being conservative with their usage. I also don’t necessarily think that Game 2 would be his guaranteed debut; given that they were uncertain whether he’d even be available a week ago, I’m not sure they wouldn’t feel safer with Bryce Elder being the one set up to come back on four days’ rest in a possible Game 5. The Phillies could pitch Zack Wheeler on four days’ rest before going back to Ranger Suárez, but again, I held off on that given that the team has had a lot of faith in the latter in the past. In any case, I’ll re-roll the projections with Fried in Game 2 and both Wheeler and Fried starting in Game 5: ZiPS Playoff Projection, Braves vs. Phillies (With Fried) 18. 9% 25. 7% 21. 6% 66. 2% 7. 6% 12. 3% 14. 0% 33. 8% Fried’s availability is one of the biggest X-factors in this series, so I’m eager to see the matchups at least written in pencil. The difference between getting him for two starts and getting a second Elder start and perhaps a start from AJ Smith-Shawver is a significant one (ZiPS prefers Allan Winans to Smith-Shawver, but I don’t think he’s the one who’ll get the nod). The Phillies could easily do it again. The Phillies didn’t come away with a championship in 2022, but anyone claiming that they had an unsuccessful season should have their pants checked for fire-related damage. Knocking out the Braves ought to have given them significant satifaction last year, given how Atlanta had come out on top in recent seasons. Both teams spent much of the mid-to-late 2010s in rebuilding processes, but the Braves had considerably more success; their 2022 playoff appearance was their fifth in as many seasons. Philadelphia, on the other hand, had trouble developing impact players at the rate Atlanta did; 2022’s postseason run was the franchise’s first in 11 years. Where Atlanta has an advantage is the lineup. Philly’s lineup is hardly punchless, finishing fourth in the NL in runs scored despite no Rhys Hoskins and not having Bryce Harper available to start the season. But the Braves’ lineup was the class of MLB this season, leading the league by nearly 50 runs. The last time a team scored more than Atlanta’s 947 runs was the Yankees all the way back in 2007. Walks capsize Braves in 6-4 loss to Phillies May 26, 2023 — Atlanta Braves Scores and Standings. Walks capsize Braves in 6-4 MLB: Philadelphia Phillies at Atlanta Braves Brett Davis-USA TODAY Sports. So how will the rematch go? Let’s start with the current projections: ZiPS Playoff Projection, Braves vs. Phillies Team Win in Three Win in Four Win in Five Victory Braves 15. 5% 24. 5% 19. 1% 59. 1% Phillies 9. 7% 13. 6% 17. 7% 40. 9% Atlanta is favored to win the five-game series, but not with overwhelming odds. The Braves could definitely go home in a week still having never defeated the Phillies in a playoff series. These probabilities will likely change a small amount as we get closer to the Game 1 and have more clarity on the Atlanta’s plans. At press time, it seems likely that Max Fried will start Game 2 after pitching in a simulated game on Tuesday. Craig Kimbrel is the name reliever, but José Alvarado is the scariest of the short relievers at this point, having mostly conquered the command issues that once plagued him. Jeff Hoffman has quietly been one of the year’s best signings. He isn’t the only way the Phillies have matched teams like the Rays or Dodgers in bullpen cleverness; Matt Strahm has continued to be very solid in myriad roles, and the team showed real ambition by trusting Orion Kerkering in the majors so quickly. Phillies vs. Braves, NLDS Game 2: Free live stream, TV 2 days ago — Who: Philadelphia Phillies @ Atlanta Braves — Game 2 — NLDS. When: Monday, Oct. 9 at 6:07 p.m. EST. Where: Truist Park, Atlanta. Stream ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page