top of page

Armstrong Libraries Group

Public·584 members

Top 5 Bars Near Me

Toronto has a thriving nightlife with diverse nightclubs and bars that operate late into the night. From hip-hop bars to jazz clubs, speakeasies to luxury nightclubs - you're spoiled for choice in the City of Queens. However, not all bars are worth your visit, and each establishment has its target audience. 

So we've compiled a list of the top 5 bars near me to get your nightlife trust up and running. 

·        Paris Paris

Paris Paris is a wine bar that also boasts delicious food and invigorating decor. Operating from join until midnight, this club has a refreshing ambiance and an energetic crowd. 

·        Sweaty Betty's

Sweaty Betty's is somewhat of a cult dive bar in Toronto. Situated on the happening strip of Ossington Avenue, Sweaty Betty's is known for its mismatched furniture and creative cocktails. It also has a heated patio for comfortable clubbing during the winter. 

·        Paradise Grapevine

With an extensive range of liquors and snacks, Paradise Grapevine is one of the best bars near me. It is one of the few wine and beer shops that accepts walk-in entries. 

·        Farside

Farside is renowned for its unpretentious living room-type space with comfortable seating and a bar. It has an extensive array of craft beers, domestic beers, cocktails, and ciders. 

·        Barcode Saturdays

When you want something more than your neighborhood bar, head to Barcode Saturdays. We're the longest-running celebrity party ritual in Toronto offering a boutique clubbing experience. Celebrate in top-notch amenities and a royal ambiance. Groove to the latest hip-hop, R&B, Reggae, Trap, and Latin music. Select from a wide range of premium liquors and house champagnes to celebrate like royalty. 

You can also reserve our VIP bottle booths for expedited entry, premium seating, a dedicated server, and access to top liquors and snacks. 

Call 6474081186 for reservations and info.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page